Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crafts, Toys, and Lousy Technology

Last Friday my mother-in-law and I took a trip to Springfield to hit as many craft stores as we could in an afternoon. I came home excited to show off my goodies only to find out that I couldn't upload my pictures! I tried again, and again, but the error message kept popping up. So today I've been sorting through the pictures saved in the program in order to move them and delete the program. After cutting and sorting and moving and deleting, with only 2 folders left to go, I found 3 copies of all the pictures I had downloaded. I think my computer is trying to drive me insane...





Doesn't it look inviting?

I found some goodies for my husband, too, who is ever a boy at heart.

2 comments:

  1. You're killing me here! I'm so jealous. We need to plan a girl's crafting weekend when Jeni is back and town and you have a day or two off of school. Question: what does Brody do with mini dragons and knights? I mean, assuming, of course, that you don't make cards and scrapbooking pages with them . . . :)

    Also, you should know that you're now listed on Jeni's blog. Has she shared it with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what Brody does with them...except maybe escape from the demands of adulthood from time to time. ;)

    Now that you mention it, I think Jeni sent an invite to an old email that is now expired. Can you have her send it to my yahoo account? I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete