Tuesday, July 7, 2009

And so it begins...*enter spooky music*

I have long admired those who so clearly and consistently express their thoughts, ideas, emotions, and whatever else they fancy through the comfortable - yet somehow foreign- medium of the internet. I unfortunately lack the gift of writing, and any who read will soon find that this is not false humility. Still, it is flattering to think that anyone might stumble across my unassuming corner of cyberspace and spend a moment or two scanning through my ramblings. It would be no insult to me if so-called regular readers, should they ever exist here, were to trickle down and fade to nothing. I don't write to entertain; I am not an entertainer. I don't write to educate, though ironically I am a teacher. I am merely a simple woman with deep convictions. This is nothing more than my personal experiment which may or may not last beyond a few meager posts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, phoeeey. You ARE an entertainer. How else do you suppose I survived college?

    ReplyDelete