Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Un-Annoying Things



(Just to show that I am actually capable of enjoying the little things in life...)

1. The morning sun peeking through my front window blinds.

2. A freshly mopped kitchen floor.

3. Baby toots.

4. Snuggling with my husband at the end of a long day.

5. My tv-less living room.

6. Planning do-it-yourself updates to our home.

7. Interesting conversations over tasty dinners.

8. Watching my 6-month-old twins hold hands (or arm wrestle, depending on your perspective) on the living room floor.

9. Fresh flowers on the kitchen table.

10. Singing a mix of good hymns, lullabies, and silly songs to sleepy babies.

3 comments:

  1. I love baby toots and TV-less dining rooms too! I especially love that you call them "toots." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list!

    Also, I'd like to hear more about these tasty dinners and DIY home updates. Ready, go!

    Also -- I have never seen your babies. Pictures? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni - funny you should ask about the DIY stuff now that we are lining up some "for hire" work over the next month. But I am trying to do before/after pictures, just for you. :)

    ReplyDelete